Everybody expected for several months to see the iPhone 6, especially its design and specs. In my opinion this new smartphone is a big disappointment (at least for me), because I (and many millions of people) expected great innovations in the field of smartphones technology.
The new smartphone is better than iPhone 5S, but not too much if you're looking to its main specs:
- 4.7'' display with 326 ppi;
- Apple A8 1.4 GHz CPU;
- 1 GB of RAM;
- 8 Mpx primary camera and 1.2 Mpx secondary camera;
- 1080p@60fps and 720p@240fps camera video performance;
- Nano-SIM card;
- Fingerprint sensor;
- Apple Pay service for Visa & MasterCard;
- pre-installed iOS 8 that can be upgraded;
- 1810 mAh battery;
- 2G, 3G, 4G supported communication systems;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless communication standards;
- No Card slot;
- No Radio.
So, what to expect from the next iPhone (the most probable iPhone 6s): a 9Mpx primary camera, 1,5 GB of RAM, and pre-installed Windows Xp?